Birthplace: San Antonio, Texas 1967
I lived in a couple of states when I was much too young to remember, but grew up in Jacksonvile, Alabama.
War Eagle! 2010 National Champions
1. What got you interested in ghosts and the paranormal world?
I have been interested in the possibility of paranormal activity since I was young. I love any movie or show that deals with this subject and find myself questioning everything I see them doing. If someone tells me how something works, I find it hard to believe until I experience it or take it apart to see how it really works. Since I believe that I might have actually seen something at an early age, I always wanted a chance to learn more about it. OPS gives me that chance.
2. On a scale of 1-10, your belief in ghosts is? Why?
I would say that I’m at about a 6 on the scale. This is because I do believe that there is something causing activity that can be described as paranormal, but I'm not completely convinced that it is a ghost. Parallel dimensions have to be considered as a possible cause of this.
3. What is your top location for an investigation in the future?
As long as activity is present while we are on location, it will be my favorite!
4. What would you say has been your favorite investigation to date?
I would have to say that the building in Jacksonville was my favorite simply because activity happened while we were there several times. In most cases very little happens and is only discovered later while reviewing audio and video from the night.
5. What piece(s) of equipment(s) is a must to use while on an investigation?
I would have to say that some form of audio and video recording device needs to be present. We have found on many occasions that a persons memory of events can be a lot different that what actually happens. If you are able to review the actual events days later in a calmer setting, you stand a much better chance to determine what happened.
6. What has been your favorite memory or experience with OPS so far?
Our trip to Savannah Georgia has to be my favorite so far. That place is amazing and full of paranormal stories and reported activity. Drinking a cold beer walking down the river walk ain't half bad either.
7. What is your favorite paranormal, ghost or scary movie of all time?
I still love to watch Ghost Busters from time to time. Always loved marshmallows and Sigourney Weaver.
8. What is your one must have food and drink combo for an investigation?
Can't get thru an investigation without Mt. Dew and Hot peanuts.
9. What, in your mind, is the biggest stereotype facing Ghost Hunters today?
Some of the television shows make some investigators look like they are stirring up trouble or always treating paranormal activity as something evil or bad. I guess some people will always treat thing that they don't really understand as evil or bad.
10. What is the one thing you hope to learn from your time invested with the OPS Team?
I would like to find some way to identify paranormal activity that is reliable and backed by scientific communities. Getting absolute proof of the truth about the causes of paranormal activity would be nice too, lol.