Born in Anniston, Al. 1969
Married to Darlene, with one daughter, Ally
I enjoy anything paranormal, golf, hunting and running. the OPS Team
Q & A with the OPS Team1. What got you interested in ghosts and the paranormal world?
I have always found the paranormal interesting.
2. On a scale of 1-10, your belief in ghosts is? Why?
I would say a 7. There are so many stories but not enough explaining, so many personal experiences that need answers.
3. What is your top location for an investigation in the future?I believe in giving my full attention to every case, no matter if it is a house, a graveyard or any other location.
4. What would you say has been your favorite investigation to date?Sloss Furance.
5. What piece(s) of equipment(s) is a must to use while on an investigation?Digital recorders.
6. What has been your favorite memory or experience with OPS so far?Sloss Furance.
7. What is your favorite paranormal, ghost or scary movie of all time?My favorite is Salem’s Lot, but they were just vampires.
8. What is your one must have food and drink combo for an investigation?Diet Mt. Dew and chips.
9. What, in your mind, is the biggest stereotype facing Ghost Hunters today?
That we are all weird people. For me, I want to explain the unexplained or better understand the things we experience.
10. What is the one thing you hope to learn from your time invested with the OPS Team?
To gain a better understanding of the equipment involved with paranormal research and opening a few minds to the possibility of the unexplained.