Birthplace: Rockford, IL
Family - Mom, Dad, Sister, Nieces, and Nephews
Hobbies - Working Dragoncon, Everquest, D&D
1. What got you interested in ghosts and the paranormal world?
When I was in college, my fraternity house was haunted. Events included doors slamming and a face to face with a ghost. Many people had experienced a ghost there. I was not alone in seeing it.
2. On a scale of 1-10, your belief in ghosts is? Why?
10 - I saw one.
3. What is your top location for an investigation in the future?
4. What would you say has been your favorite investigation to date?
Peerless Saloon in Anniston, AL. It is the one place we had taped video of something we can not explain.
5. What piece(s) of equipment(s) is a must to use while on an investigation?
IR Camera, Digital voice recorder, Camera, and Fl ash light are the basic pieces of equipment. The rest of the stuff is awesome to have.
6. What has been your favorite memory or experience with OPS so far?
I liked the Barn investigation. I got to meet and know the OPS people.
7. What is your favorite paranormal, ghost or scary movie of all time?
Thirteen Ghost – I need a set of those glasses.
8. What is your one must have food and drink combo for an investigation?
Monster coffee drinks and chocolate are the key to being awake during late hours.
9. What, in your mind, is the biggest stereotype facing Ghost Hunters today?
People think paranormal investigators are crazy loons that run around in the dark with flashlights trying to find ghosts.
10. What is the one thing you hope to learn from your time invested with the OPS Team?
I want to learn to look at the facts and leave out my bias when looking at all situations. I am here to find the truth not to make something into it is not. I want to become better at teamwork and ways to use others strengths.
Email Tom at email@example.com